1. Manage customer service operations in the European region, ensuring a regional customer satisfaction rate of ≥95%.
2. Manage after-sales service engineers in the region, ensuring timely responses to customer complaints and effective resolution of on-site issues, with the aim to meet team KPIs.
3. Oversee third-party service companies in Europe, ensuring smooth coordination, dispatch of work orders, and proper settlement.
4. Collect and compile data on customer complaints within the region, periodically convey product issues and customer requirements to the R&D department for product optimization/iteration.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, specializing in Power Electronics or Electrochemistry.
2. A minimum of 2 years of after-sales experience in industrial/commercial/large-scale energy storage, or 4 years of after-sales experience in household storage, with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
3. Fluent spoken English and a CET-6 certification.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask.Learn More