1. Analyze and evaluate the sales trends of industrial and commercial energy storage products within the region, assess the competitiveness of industry practitioners, and develop effective marketing strategies.
2. Responsible for building and orderly managing the capabilities of the marketing team.
3. Plan and achieve annual marketing goals and value propagation objectives.
4. Market-oriented, actively promote transparent internal communication, promptly feedback market demands to the production and technical departments, obtain effective support, and provide competitive solutions for clients.
- Proficiency in a minor language (Spanish, Italian, or French is preferred), familiar with foreign trade, and be willing to be stationed in Europe based on business needs.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask.Learn More