1. Familiar with import and export business and foreign trade documentation, responsible for international freight.
2. Coordinate factory production with overseas order requirements to achieve rational allocation of materials and ensure timely product delivery.
3. Assist the foreign trade supervisor in checking data and maintaining records.
4. Assist the foreign trade supervisor in handling other related matters.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, with experience in import and export trade.
2. Good English proficiency, able to communicate via English emails.
3. Strong logical thinking ability, data analysis, and report-making skills. Proficient in using EXCEL and pivot tables.
4. Good moral character, ambitious, with excellent communication, coordination, and teamwork abilities.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask.Learn More